CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stampin Royalty #54

Colour Challenge!

Love these colours. Some of my faves! Blue, purple and green. If you know me, these are my colours!


I just love how this card turned out. But I have to admit I had a little help. I always like to check out the people that sign up to follow me and Saturday was no different. I lady named Valita signed up and I hopped on over to her blog to check it out. Can you say wow! This lady has some amazing ideas flowering from her fingers. I found her posts where she created these hydrangeas using the heart punch. What do you know. Hydrangeas are my absolute favourite flower! I had to give these a try and I was not disappointed.


I also borrowed this layout from her as well. Let's just say, I was truly inspired by her work. So sign up to follow me! I'd love to check out your work!

Now you have to go check out the rest of the Stampin' Royalty's Design Team cards. There are some real stunners there! Hope you play along with us!

3 comments:

Jher Drover

I LOVE this colour combo! Gorgeous card and I LOVE the layout as well. Very nicely done. I love handcrafted flowers, they look so beautiful and so do yours. Great job!

TrishG

This is sooooo lovely! Beautiful card layout and colors. LOVE the flowers!!!! Really well done!

NĂºria

gorgeous and elegant card!!
I love the flowers, wonderful

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!