CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stampin' Celebration Challenge #37

It's Stampin' Celebration time again! Here is our photo inspiration for you this week.


There are so many ways you could go with these photos. Here is my take.
I pulled out the theme of a bird house. Well mine is not quite a bird house but there is his little hole in the tree and what's it filled with? Valentine goodies of course. That's why he is pink and red! Love that red glitter paper!


I used another empty embellishment container and turned it into this little gift holder by punching 2 holes with my Crop-A-Dile in the side and stringing a ribbon through them and tying a knot on the inside.

I also entered this in SUO Challenge #11. They were asking for Valentine creations.
Now head on over to Stampin' Celebration for more inspiration and check out what we are celebrating!

6 comments:

Cori

What an adorable idea for using those containers! I love your little "tree house."

Allison

Absolutely adorable! I love the idea to use the empty accessory container--and to used the CAD to punch holes in it--genius. :-)

Whimcees

Hello!

I love the owls - and this is a great idea!

Wishing you sunshine!

Barbara Diane

Bronwyn Eastley

Wow!! This is SO clever!!

Deb

Adorable! and a great way to recycle the containers. Very creative. Thanks for joining in at SUO Challenges.

Jennifer

I knew I kept all the containers for a reason! The little thought bubble just made me smile. So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

Jen Timko

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!