CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stampin' Celebration #36

What a great week it was last week @ Stampin' Celebration. Thanks to all of you who played along with for our big PARTY week. We really enjoyed checking out all your cards.
This week we have another set of fantastic photos to inspire you.


I took one look and knew exactly what I was going to do. Lots of texture and nothing but brown and pink. Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink to be exact. I am loving these flowers from Easter Blossoms. I have used them a ton already.


Ruffled ribbons add even more texture and more ribbon is almost always in my recipe. This Taffeta Ribbon is so easy to work with. Even a small little bow. Top it all off with some Rhinestones and there you have it!
Hope you like! Make sure you head on over to Stampin' Celebration for some more great eye candy and join us by playing along.

4 comments:

Cori

This is so pretty! I just love the ribbon!

Jher Drover

This card shouts yummy to me. Perhaps cuz I just think 'chocolate' when I look at the Early Espresso. Lovin' the ribbon treatment as always! Fabulous!

Candace Lawlor

This card is just beautiful... the ribbon is awesome! Way to tock the challenge this week!

Shelly Koskinen

This card is gorgeous!! I love the little pink bows!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!