CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

OPEN HOUSE!!!

It is time for another open house and I'd love to get together with you all for some fun times.

Many of you may or may not have seen the new Occasions Mini and the SAB brochure, however, it is always nicer to see the new products in person and also some end results as well as some fun ways to use all the product. So I want to invite you all to my OPEN HOUSE on Sunday, January the 23rd from 2-5pm. There will be make & takes, door prizes, tons of new samples and most importantly a grand prize worth over $100!

Ways to earn prize tickets are:
*be the first one in the door at 2pm
*come & meet me if I've never had the pleasure of stamping with you
*bring a friend that has never stamped with me @ my house
*book a workshop or class for you and your friends
*join a club
*place an order

RSVP @ hands76@hotmail.com to reserve your make & takes.

Everyone who attends will receive a gift from me! Hope to see you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!