CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Found My Craft Room!

It was right where I left it! I have just been too busy to get there these last few weeks. I sat down and was totally stumped. It was like I forgot how to stamp. Really weird feeling. Well anytime that happens I know just where to get some help. A few favourite blog challenges is the place to get some inspiration flowing. Today I chose Stampin' 411 sketch #184 (I haven't been there in awhile and miss it!) and Colour Q challenge #66.


I pulled out a few new things from the Occasions Mini. I started with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder. I actually layered as you can see from the closeups. I figured you can layer ribbon and flowers and buttons and paper, so why not? At the top both layers are the same folder but at the bottom I wanted the plain frame around the polka dots. I think I like it!


Love the Seam Binding Ribbon and love it even more now that it is available in Baja Breeze! And how fun is that Pompom Trim?! I added a few Vintage Trinkets and Linen Thread to finish things off.

The duck is made using only SU punches. I just remembered however that one is not current. Here is the link to the duck tutorial!
Thanks for stopping by and have fun stamping!

19 comments:

Kim Score

very cute! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Jher Drover

Oh my Marlene! That is tooo cute for words. I love the colour combo too. I purchased the Framed Tulips EF too and haven't used it yet, but I'll definately want to try out this layered technique..Great work as always!

Kerin

Well you certainly did NOT forget how to stamp ;) This is SO fabulous!!

Robin Merriman

Just beautiful Marlene! Love how you brought all the elements together here. Adorable card!

LeAnne

Cute as can be! I love my Tulips folder and I am waiting for my pompoms! What a great baby card!

Debgem

Such a cute card - the duck is lovely! And the embossed border is very elegant!

lifesabeach32940

Your card is gorgeous, and your duck is so cute!! What a GREAT card. I'd love to know how you made the duck!! :)

Linda

I love this little duck. You did a great job designing it.

Please let me know which punches you used and how you made the card.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheekie's Ink Pad

Please let me know which punches u used for this cute little duckie! He is adorable & I would love to case him!

Lisa

I would definitely like to know how you made the duck! There is a coworker having a baby tomorrow and she is decorating her baby's room in ducks. I am working on the card right now...I'm hoping for a fast reply.

Linda Callahan

This is just adorable! This past month has been a bit hectic hasn't it???

Connie

This is SO sweet! I LOVE it!

Sylvia

What a really cute card, Marlene! Don't you just love the new stuff? Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey!

Ohhhhhhhhh! This is too too cute. Just the sweetest thing I've seen. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Selene Kempton

Oh how lucky for use you're back to crafting! I think this is just GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for sharing!

Ann Schach

This is just adorable, Marlene! So many fabulous details!

Patti Chesky

OMG! Isn't this the cutest baby card...ever??? Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at the Stamping 411.

Lisa Young

Adorable card Marlene!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper

Marlene, this is adorable!!! Love all the embossing, too! Thank you so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!