CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Design For Stampin' Celebration!


I have been asked to design for Stampin' Celebration!!! What an honor. These women are super talented and I am thrilled to become part of their team.

I am starting during a very exciting week. The challenge blog has undergone some renovating and we would be thrilled if you would join us in celebrating. We even have some great blog candy to give away. Check out Stampin' Celebration for full details. And without further ado...our photo inspiration. It's a party! Come and join us!



Here is my take on the photo. Lots of new goodies to earn during Sale-A-Bration. Almost everything on this card can be earned during SAB starting Jan. 25.



Now check out the rest of the teams cards. Head on over to Stampin' Celebration, link up and get a chance to win some blog candy.

25 comments:

LeAnne

Oh Marlene, I knew your stamping talent would soon be known far & wide! Congrats! These are SWEET projects...I think I need to do one of the balloon ones for my club girls!

Cori

Love your projects - so cute! Those balloons are adorable!

Always Playing with Paper

Way to go Marlene!! You are so mega talented and these two projects are awesome!!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!!
Hugs!
Lesley

Stacy

I like the 3D balloons! Cute!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net

Marlene this card is spectacular! LOVE the 3D balloons......... So pretty. I feel a CASE coming on. lol
Congratulations for being chosen for the DT. Way to go.

Jennifer

These balloons are fantastic! Right into my CASEable ideas file (if that is ok). Congratulations on the Design Team!

Allison

Marlene I'm so excited that you are part of the Design Team! I love your projects--especially the 3D balloons!

anewinkonlife.com

Marlene congrats on the DT position! Super cute projects and I love the 3d balloons :)

Jenn

Sherrie Conner

LOVE the balloons! CUTE!

bridget

I too love the balloons! Thanks for the inspiration!

michelle

love the idea for the balloons and the milk carton!

TrishG

Very exciting to be on a DT. I wish someday, I'll get to be on one too!

Love your 3D balloons and your great milk carton

Heidi Baks

Congrats on your new DT gig! Those balloons are darling!!! And thanks for the SAB sneaky peek!!

Jher Drover

Congrats girl! So proud of you and all your wonderful talent. I'll definately stop by to visit there.

Sweetsmilz

What fabulous 3D ballons! Love them!

T2

The 3 d balloons blew me away! I just got my milk carton die and now know what I want to make with it. :)

Sandra Farrell

Fabulous - congratulations!!!

Jennie Maier

Wow, what cool balloons!

Maree

Congrats Marlene, you so deserve it!

Nance

Woohoo! Congratulations Marlene--so happy for you and can't wait to see all your celebration creations. Love these projects--sooooo sweet!

Krystal (skdeleeuw)

These projects are so adorable. Absolutely love the balloons. So glad to have you on the SCIC team!!

Emily Keaton

These projects are so creative--fun, bright, and adorable, too. They are perfect for the SCIC party!

Candace Lawlor

SO glad to have you on the team and this project is a great example of why we invited you - awesome! Love the 3D balloons.

Natasha

Awesome idea with the 3D balloons - I might just have to borrow that one!
Cute milk carton too!

bakscrap

Love the 3D balloons! Very clever.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!