CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Few Favourites of 2010

I am so glad you stopped by today. Thank you for making my blog what it is. Without viewers like you, my blog has no purpose. So thanks for visiting me in my crafty space! This has been my first full year of blogging and I wanted to share some of my favourites with you. (it is so hard to pick)

January


February
March

April



May

June

July

August
September


October


November

December

Best wishes to you in 2011! I look forward to sharing more with you.

3 comments:

TrishG

Definitely some super cute projects here that I just love! Fantastic crafting.

Linda Callahan

Love seeing your year in review! My favorite is the Christmas card on the clear sheet!

kimskards

Beautiful work Marlene! Hope to see you at a party or 2 this year!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!