CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Card Patterns & JUGS

Card Patterns 97 had a great sketch this week that I wanted to give a go and so I decided to pull out one of the new stamp sets, Easter Blossoms, from the Occasions Mini and some of the new DSP, Springtime Vintage, to go with it.

Love these colours but I'm not sure if I over did it with all the different dsp. This is one of those times that a picture does not do a card justice. It looks to pretty in real life but in this photo it looks kinda busy.

I also went to JUGS and their challenge 66 this week was ENVY OF THE ENVIES (envelopes) which sounded fun but what I didn't really think about was that I made a 5 x 5 card and had no envelopes that size to decorate. So I had to make one from scratch. Turned out alright but I didn't like the flip side of the dsp for the inside so I slip another piece inside and then I stamped that sweet litttle girl once more.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Maree

This is just beautiful Marlene!! You didn't overdo it at all. I can feel a CASE coming on :)

Jher Drover

It's perfectly done! I love it and have yet to really play with that DSP. I love that little girl stamp too, super cute!

LeAnne

I just love this little image---it's my favorite in the mini catalog! Sweet! It may be a little busy but I think you managed to pull it off very nicely. The envelope is a nice touch too!

~amy~

Oh My...gorgeous card AND matching envy...super pretty! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!

Andrea M

This is STUNNING!!! WOW! Gorgeous matching envie!!! Great job!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!! Hope you join us again next week!

Stampin' Pam

Gorgeous and I love the extra little stamped girl on the inside of the envie! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week. We appreciate your participation and your support.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!