CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another Lertterpress Card

This one has to be one of my faves of the bunch of cards that I made using all my samples of playing around with the new Texture Letterpress Plates.

I used classic ink this time, unlike like the last card I made for Pals Paper Arts where I used craft ink, but I still sprayed the plate with the Shimmer Paint before running it through the Big Shot. This time the sparkle is a little more evident and it didn't make the ink pool.

Here I got a better picture of the sparkle. You'll notice only the lettering is glittery. Kind of cool I thought.
Of course I had to add a little ruffle ribbon and a little more glitter. You can never have too much bling!


Come back tomorrow for one more way I tried to use the plates. You'll want to see it! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Margarita

Super cute owls! Love the colors and the plates!

Heather Pilz

I love this!!! Thanks for sharing!!I am going to have to CASE this!

Heather Pilz
http://scrapingandstamping.blogspot.com

Sue from Oregon

Brilliant!

BeaverlyB

You have some really cute projects. Thank you for sharing. Like the shimmer in the evening.

Becky

Very, very cute! Would love to know you did the branch. Was it the stamp and you cut it out? Great job!

Becky
risingsun436@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!