The challenge this week is Anything Goes!
The first uses the Build-A-Cupcake Punch and matching stamp set, Create A Cupcake. I made the card using the Scallop Square Die Cut and Nursery Suite DSP.
I made a fridge magnet to match with a close pin and the magnet sheets cut to size.
The second set uses the Blossoms Petal Punch and matching stamp set, Build A Blossom. I made this card with the Scallop Circle Die Cut and Sweet Stitches DSP.
The matching gift box is made with the Petal Cone Die and cut down a little so that it has a flat bottom. I filled it with some shredded tissue and chocolate treats.
1. Anne-Marie Hile- http://www.stampinanne.blogspot.com/
2. Ann Schach- http://www.stampinchic.com/
3. Jaydee- http://www.jaydeestamping.com/
4. Jeanne Kupsh- http://happy-jeannie.blogspot.com/
5. Julie Gearinger- http://stampingwithjuliegearinger.blogspot.com/
6. LeAnne Pugliese- http://www.weeinklings.blogspot.com/
7. Lesley Croghan- http://www.alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/
8. Marlene Peters- http://marlenehandson.blogspot.com/
9. Nance Leedy- http://nanceleedy.blogspot.com/