CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Teacher Gifts & a Bauble!

I am so behind on things this year and so I quickly had to whip up some quicker cards to give to my oldest daughter's teachers. Of course, she would have two teachers, so I had to double it all up.



I wanted to dress up the bow a little on the gift so I put togther a quick ornament to hang around the button.



Love this "Deck The Halls" fabric. This is my favourite. It's perfect for a ruffle, bow or better yet...


an ornament!!! Here is the first quilted ornament that I made and after I saw the finished product I knew it would not be my last. This might be why I am so behind. I keep getting distracted by all the fun and pretty things! I've entered it in Winter Wonderland's Challenge looking for Baubles.
Hope you like! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Maree

OMG the ornament is just gorgeous! Did you need a sewing machine for it? I love how you have used the medallion stamp behind the angel image. It just finishes it :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!