CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Colour Challenge #48

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #48



It's the first challenge of the month, so that means it's time for a COLOUR CHALLENGE. The Colours are Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, and River Rock. The rules are simple, create a card, scrapbook layout, 3-D Project or My Digital Studio project featuring the colours above as the main inspiration behind your project.

Here is my card using the challenge colours.


I used the stamp set Welcome Christmas for the background. "Joy" for the top half and the wreath (which you can barely see) for the bottom half. Love that yummy Rich Razzleberry Striped Ribbon. I gave it a few pleats to puff it up.



I cut out 2 snowflakes using the Snowflake Die with the Big Shot and sponged their edges good using Early Espresso Ink. The one in Marina Mist I Heat and Sticked and then covered in Dazzling Diamonds. Same goes for the small snowflake from the Snowflakes Sizzlits pack. All topped off with a button and of course a little Linen Thread.

Now head on over to Stampin' Royalty to check out what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you!

5 comments:

LeAnne

Stunning, Marlene!

Angie

Your card knocks my socks off! I love the snowflake layers <3 I can't wait to get home and design a card for the challenge!

TrishG

What fun colors. I love the layering of the snowflakes and embellishments. Nice job Marlene! I hope I have a come to join the color challenge!

Jher Drover

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! That's it

Kari

Love this! You are simply amazing, my friend! Always inspired by your work!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!