CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #52


Our theme this week is...

SCRAPBOOKING
Mini album, or any size page, double layouts too.
It doesn't need to be your holiday photos, just your latest work.

So pull out your gear and your photos. I haven' t had mine out for a long time but it just so happens that we were updating my mom's book for Christmas so I quickly whipped up a page to share with you.

I used last years fantastic Christmas paper from SU. Those snowflakes are like velvet. Such a neat touch to the paper. I added a few ornaments punched from the shimmery paper from the same pack.

I am not a big journaler (is that a word?) so usually there is not a lot of writing on my pages. I actually can't stand the look of my printing and my writing is just hideous so I have another excuse to fill up my pages with more photos or embellishments.

Now head back to Stampin' Royalty. The goddesses have some great layouts to show you!

4 comments:

LeAnne

You are too hard on yourself! I'll bet your journaling is just fine.....someone told me that as a mother, your handwriting will be familiar to your children, and they will be the ones looking at your scrapbook in the future years and remembering your hand that wrote it! So journal away! I love your page...your little one is so sweet and I LOVE her dress!

the cricutologist

I totally agree with LeAnne! Yes your page is lovely. Your baby is so adorable and she will cherish her momma's hand writing. Great job!

Sheila

Beautiful page.

Sandra Farrell

LeAnne has some great words. I too, hate my own printing, but maybe for my children, I might give it a try Anyway, This is a fabulous page and I miss that DSP - good thing I've still got some in my stash.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!