CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #50

Stampin Royalty Challenge #50

This week the Stampin' Royalty Goddess's are challenging you to a recipe challenge. This week's challenge is

BRING ON THE BLING
(Glitter, Tinsel, Sparkles, Rhinestones, Whatever...)

I think I covered all of the above. I didn't try, honest. It just worked out that way. I went with some retired dsp from Stampin' UP from last years Holiday Mini.



The sparkle around the edge is Dazzling Diamonds (item #102023) on sticky strip. The glitter on the snowflake tips is Silver Glass Glitter (item #120995) and the Tinsel wrapped around the card is the Clear Tinsel (item # 120993). Lastly the Basic Rhinestones (item #119246) on the button. Oh, and don't forget the Shimmer Paint (item #116806) I used to stamp the sentiment from All Holidays (item #114916).


So glad you came for a look. Now hop on over to Stampin' Royalty for a look at all the bling from the rest of the Design Team.

1 comments:

Kari

OH MY GOSH - this is STUNNING! I love it!!!! So pretty, and you know how I love the bling! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!