CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Sketch For You From Stampin' Royalty #51

We have a sketch for you at Stampin Royalty this week. Join us by using this sketch to make a card, scrapbook layout, 3-d project or anything and link it up here.



Here is my take on the sketch. I turned it sideways to host the hydrangea from the set Because I Care. My colour combo is Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla. I stamped the pink with the flower in Crumb Cake and punched all corners with the Tag Punch. The Very Vanilla Layer was embossed the the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.



I stamped the hydrangea on Watercolour Paper. Then I used my Blender Pen to pick up colour from my ink pads and colour it in.

Here is the new Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon that will soon be available to you from the Occasions Mini. Plus a little bow in Linen Thread.


Now head on over to Stampin Royalty for the rest of the Design Team's creations.

3 comments:

Jher Drover

Very pretty Marlene. Makes me wanna go play with that set now. I love the colour combo, very pretty.

TrishG

Beautiful! Love the colors and layers. Great corners too.

Ann Schach

Wow, Marlene! Love the soft colors and how you flipped the sketch. The Crumb Cake seam binding is the perfect touch! Happy holidays!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!