CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

MOJO 168

Just a quick post today. I had to share this with you. I felt truly inspired today. First by Mojo Monday's Sketch, Ann Schach's amazing Christmas card she posted for Pals Paper Arts today and by my own vintage Christmas card I did for Stampin' Royalty.



I like this sketch because it is a little simpler. I love how easy it was to create this Christmas card here because it showcases the dsp and so obviously half the work is done for you. So I had to try it with another piece of dsp from the same pack. Love this bell and doesn't it look smashing with a few extra pearls.

I decided to do this as an easel card in the end. I didn't have room for the sentiment on the front and thought this would do it justice. Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy stamping!

6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl)

Such a gorgeous card! I just love those bells! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Tammy E.

Ooh, so pretty!

Mary Jo

What a wonderful holiday card. Very creative

Anne Marie

Absolutely gorgeous! The easel design is wonderful and I love all of the pretty perl accents. :)

LeAnne

I am not sure "smashing" is superlative enough!

Sandra Farrell

Congrats for being a finalist at Mojo monday with this!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!