CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Card Worth Casing

Things have been so crazy around here and I am not getting to any stamping lately. There just doesn't seem to be any time nowadays. I wanted to share something with you however I can't take full credit for it. I saw this lovely card on Connie Babbert's blog and fell in love with the tree. If you go to her blog she has a pattern to download.

Hope you like my version of her card. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jher Drover

I adore those trees! They are soo cute that I wish I had ordered some Christmas DSP just so I can make them. And aren't you loving that sentiment. One of my faves! Beautiful card!

Tammy E.

That tree is just so darn cute! Love the card.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!