CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another Winter Card

Here is another card I made for the preschool teachers of my daughter's class and entered it in The Shabby Tea Room's Challenge #39. The theme is "Tis The Season"! Love the winter scene here. I paired it with dsp from Elegant Soiree. I thought the colours did the scene justice.


The trees are from Lovely As A Tree and the kids with the sled are from Welcome Christmas. I tried to make it look like a scene out of a window and added a little window ledge by embossing an extended strip punched with the Modern Label Punch.

The sentiment is also from Welcome Christmas and I added a bow in Very Vanilla Seam Binding topped off with a Crumb Cake Button and a snippet of Linen Thread.



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

9 comments:

Ann Schach

Oh my gosh, Marlene! This is so adorable! So many perfect details to set this card apart! One of the best windowpane cards I have seen!

LeAnne

Absolutely fabulous! What a creative use of all these stamps!

Jher Drover

I agree with Ann it's a wonderful windowpane card. I love all the detail put into make it look like a windowscene and the window ledge is brilliant. The DSP looks like it's wallpaper on the wall. Love it and fabulous as always!

Jaydee

Marlene, what a perfect marriage of these two stamp sets! It's fabulous. I agree with Ann, one of the best windowpane cards I've seen.
hugs
Jaydee

Anne Marie

So beautiful! I love the scene you created and I have to agree with everyone above, this is an absolutely amazing windowpane card. Wow! :)

Debbie

Very pretty ... I {heart} all the SU elements -- especially the children sledding image! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Nicole

Beautiful! Love the image, the tag, the ribbon - love it all! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

cbuswell

Love it! thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Linda Callahan

Fan! Tas! Tic!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!