CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Technique Club

It's club Sunday again and I am so looking forward to crafting with friends. It has been a slow 2 weeks for crafting due to my knee surgery and so this is a little late. But I am really excited about the projects I have for us to make. This is one of the cards I wanted to share with you.





I just love this card. I have made an elegant one and a fun one. You can leave it as a card or you could easily turn it into a gift card holder. Perfect for anyone!




Want to join us? You can either drop in for a $10 fee or put in a $25 order that night and get the class for free. Please contact me to reserve your spot. Can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

Jher Drover

Sooo cute, I wanna make them. I hope you know I'll probably be casing many of your projects, just so I can pretend I was at a class..LOL!

Blissmade Designs

These are so creative! Who wouldn't love to receive a card like this!

Susie

These are just SO cute! What a fun card idea!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!