CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #47

We've got a sketch for you at Stampin' Royalty this week. Play along by creating a card, scrapbook layout or 3-d project using this sketch, then link up at Stampin' Royalty here.



Here is my take on this sketch...

I was inspired by my technique club project that we made just this Sunday. We learned the Black Magic Technique and of course I had to add "the twist"! My flower stamp is from the set Petal Pizzazz. I stamped it on Basic Black cardstock in Whisper White Craft Ink. Once it was dried I coloured it with Watercolours Pencils. Then I quickly ran over it with my Blender Pen. The twist is where I picked up some Whisper White Craft Ink with my Aqua Painter and outlined the edges of the flowers. Once that was dry I ran a very fine outline with a white gel pen.


I finished the flower off with a 1" circle in Whisper White, a Basic Black Button and 2 Basic Rhinestones.

The background is the background stamp, Tres Chic, stamped with Versa Mark and then Clear Embossed. I roughed the scallops with my scissors and sponged the tips with Concord Crush ink. My sentiment is from the Broadsheet Alphabet. I love that every letter is a little different in this set. I gave it a little sparkle with a few Basic Rhinestones.

Now it is time for you to check out the rest of the awesome creations from the Design Team at Stampin' Royalty and play along. See you there!

4 comments:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

where do you come up with the killer ideas??? I can't think of anything outside of the box lately if it killed me! Your work is AMAZING! Love it!

anewinkonlife.com

Marlene this is a great card! Love how you created the flower, guess I should be pulling out my watercolour pencils and blowing the dust off!

TrishG

The bling on this is great. Great take on the sketch. Nice colors!

Julie

Beautiful, Marlene! Love the bling on the sentiment!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!