CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #46

This week Stampin' Royalty has a recipe challenge for you - patterned paper! Create a card, 3-d project or scrapbook layout and play along. Here is what I created to share with you.


I haven't made an Easel Card in a very long time but once I had the main image idea in my head I knew it would look fantastic on an Easel Card. I started off with Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper. I used the Tag Punch for the corners and then the 5/8" Circle Punch for the wreath. I popped a few circles up on dimensionals for a little added dimension.

I used Kerin Sylvester's tutorial for the puffy bow and put a Very Vanilla Button in the middle to dress it up. I found these little bells at our local dollar store and tied them on with some Linen Thread. The finishing touch was spraying the whole card with Champagne Shimmer Paint.

Check out the rest of the Design Team's creations and then play along.

4 comments:

Sandra Farrell

Great card - great idea. I just might try to CASE this one.

anewinkonlife.com

Marlene, this is way too cute! I love the bow and the little bells are just the perfect finishing touch. You also did a really great job making the DSP the focus.

Jher Drover

Very Gorgeous again!! You are making me jealous because all of my stamping stuff is still packed. :o( Love the wreath..super cute! And I couldn't help but adore all the little sour creams in the background.

TrishG

This is so fun. I love all the dots that make up the wreath. Great other details too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!