CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sneak Peek

Paper Players #23 has a snowman theme challenge this week and I was dieing to play along however knee surgery has been keeping me from making my way down to my craft room. Well today (using great care) I made it there and played for a short bit while my girls napped.

This is actually a sneak peek at my Christmas critters class coming up but I just had to share and play along with the girls from Paper Players.




Once I am more mobile I will make my way to the store for some Christmas M&M's. I think they are a little more Christmasy than Jelly Bellies. But this is what I had so it has to do for now. Everything but the nose is a punch so it was easy to put together.
I can't take full credit for this snowman. I saw something similar on a website for SU demonstrators and had to adapt mine a little cause theirs was better than my original. Anyways hope you like and check back soon for the rest of the "family"!

7 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

Super duper cute Marlene!

Anne Marie

Oh my goodness he is SO cute! I just love this idea! I think he looks great with his "jelly belly"...er...belly, too! HaHa! :) I hope you are dong well after your knee surgery, I know it takes a while to recover. Sending you well wishes! :)

Ann Schach

Awww! He is adorable! I love the jelly bellies belly! Take care and don't over-do it after your surgery!

Nance

So glad you could join us this week Marlene! Your efforts are appreciated with this FAB little guy. I love his jelly belly--it's perfect. Hope your recovery is a speedy one!

LeAnne

Gosh, Marlene, this is as cute as can be!!! Hope you recover FAST so you can get around quick as a bunny!!

Mel M. M. McCarthy

Sheer perfection. This little guy is just too cute. What a pleasure it was to see all of your creations at the part last night. Thanks again! :o) Hope your knee is doing okay after all that!

Debra

Your Jelly Bellies Snowman is adorable. Very cute idea.

Deb

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!