CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Paper Players #24

It's time for a colour challenge from the Paper Players.


I have completely run out of Always Artichoke due to the fact that I used it all up for my Mom's Christmas cards and my last few workshops so I substituted Old Olive in. Here is the original card I made to give along with a huge basket of Christmas things for a fundraiser.


I really like the card, however, I could not leave it alone with out stepping it up just a notch. So here is that version.



I added a few layers and a little extra ribbon and bling.

I used the Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder (item #116824) and sponged it with Cherry Cobbler. All the corners have been rounded (item #119871). The holly is from the set Hostess Peaceful Season. My sentiment if from Teeny Tiny Wishes (item #115370). I added another image punched out with the Decorative Label Punch (item#120907). I just love this Seam Binding Ribbon (item #120992) and first made this bow on this card here. You will find the link to the tutorial there. I topped off that bow with a button from the Deck The Halls set (item #121002) and put two Basic Rhinestones in the middle to finish it off. My final touch of bling was a little bit of Silver Glass Glitter (item #120995) adhered with a Two-Way Glue Pen.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters

Really a great card. I hope you don't mind, but I might have to CASE that for a SAS. TFS

Anne Marie

Beautiful! Love the image popped up in the Decorative Label Punch and that bow is just FABULOUS!! :)

Ann Schach

Wow! This is fabulous! I love the ribbon and the bow! So pretty!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!