CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Only a Few Hours Left For The Simply Amazing Offer

You're crazy not to sign up! Even if you only want the kit itself! What a crazy deal! What would cost you over $400 in product if you bought it from me will cost you only $107.50 (plus tax) and have it shipped to your door step for free! Get the product now and worry later if you really want to demo or not. No strings attached!

If you do want to consider demoing, you get access to an abundance of resources and you get to go to crazy fun meets like the one we had last night. It was a shoebox event. Everyone came with a card and everything to make it in a shoe box. Then we went around and made each other's cards! Here are some of the fun cards including a "diorama" card and a "card that never ends"!



Want the starter kit??? Go to my website and click on "start my own business" and then "join now". My password is "handson". Any questions? Email me. I will be checking regularly! Can't wait to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!