CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Free Card Class With Bundle Purchase.

Stampin' Up has such a great special just in time for Christmas. If you have not seen the ABC's of Holidays special yet, you don't want to miss it. 20% off some products perfect for making great Christmas gifts. Click here to see the bundles and prices.
On top of Stampin' Up's offer, I am having a card night free ($10 value) for anyone that purchases any bundle from now until Wed., Nov. 17th which is the day of the class. Email me with your order and I'll reserve your spot. Class will be begin at 7:30pm. Here are the cards we will be making. (I tried to use some of the products that are included in some of the bundles.)

Things to remember:
-offer is only valid directly through me
-does not include club orders

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!