CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge: {Act 58}

First I need to say a big thanks to Stacey and her Curtain Call Crew for having me as their guest this month. A fantastic group of ladies to work with and I have so appreciated their wonderful comments this month. As November comes to an end this will be my last week with them. I have really enjoyed myself. THANK YOU CURTAIN CALL!

So without further ado... here is Stacey's challenge for us this week. Loved this one!!!


And my card... I used Just Add Ink Sketch 45.



It's suitable that this is a thank you card this week. Did I already say thanks to Stacey? This one is for her!


The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:


Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Jean Martin at Stampin' Scrapper
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine

...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky back here at Stacey's Stamping Stage.

12 comments:

Jean Martin

Wow! What a unique card! I never thought to use the color combo this way. What a great idea! :) Hugs!

Maureen

gorgeous!!! I have to laugh because as I was making my card last night, I had stamped sheet music onto white...didn't look right for the rest of the card, so I changed it...but stamped on grey looks fantastic!!! Thanks for the inpsiration!! I have enjoyed each and every one of your creations!! Fabulous guest designer run :)

Vickie Z

Love the music on the gray!! Wonderful ribbon combo!! You have created some wonderful cards this month!!

Makiko Jones

Elegant & gorgeous card Marlene!! I love the fabulous embellishment detail and background.

Monika/Buzsy

So pretty Marlene. Love the music theme... great background and fabulous way of using the colors. :o)

Christine Blain

Stunning! I love every little detail, and the balance of colour. Stacey will love it, I'm sure!

Silke Ledlow

Beautiful card inside and out Marlene!!! I can't believe a month has gone by so fast!!! Thank you for joining us and I hope to see you playing with us soon again!!! Hugs ~S~

Melissa

This is a stunning card, just beautiful

Stacey Schafer

totally gorgeous, Marlene! thanks for sharing your wonderful designs with us at the Curtain Call this month! YOU are awesome:)

Amanda

This is so gorgeous. Love love love it. You've rocked the challenge, great job.

delysc

This is gorgeous Marlene. I love it to bits!

alittlelessuseless

Gorgeous card Marlene. Love the colours and they rock with our sketch over at Just Add Ink
Thanks for playing
Gardenia

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!