CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Classes

Christmas is fast approaching and I have 2 classes to help get you ready!

The first class is a Stamp-A-Stack on Tuesday, Nov. 30th @ 7:00pm. Class fee is $25 for 12 cards with matching envelopes. There are 4 designs. You will make 3 cards of each design.
Please RSVP by Monday, Nov. 22.



Class #2 is my Winter Critters Class on Monday, Dec. 6th @ 7:00pm. These are perfect for table settings or gifts for classmates or friends. You choose which critters you want to make and how many of each. Fee is $2 a critter. All supplies including candies are provided.
Please RSVP by Friday, Nov. 26.



Email me @ hands76@hotmail.com to reserve your spot.

4 comments:

Jher Drover

Gorgeous Christmas cards Marlene!! I especially love the last one. You'll have to let me know how to do that technique with the embossing folder.

Blissmade Designs

Your Christmas critters are adorable!

Elizabeth Rooks

Hello,
What is the clear plastic in the middle and where can I buy it?

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Rooks

Hello,
What is the clear plastic in the middle and where can I buy it?

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!