CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Window Sheets Again.

I was on a bit of a window sheet kick the other day and after making this beautiful and elegant Christmas card I wanted to try something different for a birthday card my mom ordered for her aunt who is turning 90! I always stamp on the window sheets with Staz-On (item #101406) and so this time I thought I'd take a different approach. I used my Manhattan Flower Texture Folder (item #114517) and came up with something new for me.


The picture definitely does not do it justice. You'll just have to trust me that it looks so very dainty and delicate. I used Always Artichoke and Rose Red. Love that Seam Binding Ribbon! So super easy to work with. Top it off by stacking a few matching buttons and a rhinestone (item #119246).

I stamped off the rose before placing it behind the sentiment. I still love this set of sentiments from the last Spring mini. They are actually the perfect size for the new Decorative Label Punch (item #120907) (a must have).

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

LouDotMac

This card is gorgeous. I trust you when you say the embossing looks delicate :) I can well imagine!!

Simple and elegant!! Perfect for a birthday. Nice job!!

Lou Mac. xo

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters

Just beautiful. I have both the stamps and embossing folder and LOVE them both. Great job.

Sue Kohler

very beautiful Marlene, very neat design! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!