CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Technique Club This Sunday! Wanna Come?

It's time for club this Sunday! I look forward to it every time. If you would like to join us as a regular or just drop in, contact me for more info @ hands76@hotmail.com. We'd love to have you come out for some stampin' fun!

Here is one of the projects we are making this month. We will start off with a 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock and turn it into a sweet gift bag. Not a single cut or drop of glue! How crazy you go to decorate it is up to you. I've got 3 samples here starting with fast and easy and working your way up to something that will take a little longer to finish. Each one is still an amazing hand made gift!

We will also be making a "man's" card, learning the "wet paper stamping" technique. I've been playing around with it alot lately and I just love the effect. Can't wait to share it with you!

Hope to see you there. RSVP by Saturday please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!