CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #43

We've got a sketch for you this week at Stampin' Royalty. Check out what the design team has for you to view here. Then play along by making your own card, scrapbook layout or 3-d project using this sketch and linking it up.


Here is my take on the sketch.

The colours I chose to use are Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla. My dsp is from Elegant Soiree (item #8117163)and the sentiment is from the hostess level 2 set in the Holiday Mini called Peaceful Season.


I used Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (item #116806) to give sparkle to the edges. The snowflakes are from the Decorative Strip called Northern Frost (item #120901). For both the sentiment and the snowflakes I covered them with Heat & Stick Powder (item #100625) and then Dazzling Diamonds (item #102023). Afterwards I sponged the edges a little with Not Quite Navy for a little break in the Vanilla. Top it all off with a bit of bling is always a good thing in my eyes! Just a few Basic Rhinestones (item #119246)!

We'd love to see your creations so come on out and play along with Stampin' Royalty!

2 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Wow! This card is so amazing I am speachless... And that is odd for me ;-)

Queenie Jeannie

This is an amazing card!! I LOVE the color combo and all the shimmer and glitz!!! Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!