CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #41

Halloween, Halloween and more Halloween! That's our theme this week. Can you come up with something spooky for us at Stampin' Royalty? A card, a 3-d project or something made with your digital studio. We would love to see your work. Come and play along. Check out what the DT has to share with you here.

This is what I made to share with you...

Lots and lots and lots of candy corn! The Bags and Scallop Die Cut, the Pillow Box Die Cut and the Candy Wrapper Die Cut. What fun I had. For each treat, I made one with regular cardstock and one with Window Sheets. I used the colours Whisper White , Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie. I actually mixed it up with a little Peach Parfait Ribbon.

The tag for this treat holder uses a Daffodil Delight Button threaded with Linen Thread. It is mounted on the Modern Label and Word Window Punch and stamped with a simple "BOO!" from Tiny Tags.


For the tag on the Candy Wrapper I stamped "Happy Halloween" from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched it out with the new Designer Label Punch. I condensed the punch by punching it smaller after I already punched it out. You will notice that some of the design is actually missing. I used a Glimmer Brad for a bit of bling!


For this last treat I love this stamp from Sweet Centers! We have had a ton of spiders around our house this year and I can totally relate to the "EEK!" I mounted the sentiment on a 1 1/4" circle, then a 1 3/8" circle and then on the Scallop Circle Punch.

Hope you join us for some fun at Stampin' Royalty!

3 comments:

Nance

LOVE the candy corn theme Marlene! My favorite is the striped pillow box--so clever!

LeAnne

These are so cute....I forgot about that EEK image, I have that one too!

Always Playing with Paper

I love these Marlene, I need to try to make one of those Pillow Box shapes with the acetate paper. Cool idea.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!