CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #40

Stampin' Royalty has a colour challenge for you today. Join us by linking up your card, scrapbook layout or 3-d project using this colour combo!



Here is my card using the colours...

I tried out a new technique using the water colour paper. First I sprayed the paper with a bit of water and then stamped my flowers from Petal Pizzaz in Tempting Turquoise. Due to the water being present the colour bled. Once it was dry, using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, I stamped the flowers again in Concord Crush. I kind of like it. I plan on trying it again using a stamp with fine lines. I think I might like it even better then! My card uses the layout from Clean & Simple this week.

Thanks for stopping by. Please join us and play along with Stampin' Royalty. Stop by and check out the creations from the rest of the design team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!