CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stampin' 411 Sketch 173

I have been trying to get to playing with Stampin' 411 for the last few weeks but by the time I get to it Mr Linky is closed. I still use the sketches though because they are always a great way to start any card. But I finally had a little time to finish off a card I started last Thursday morning using their sketch. It's a simple one but I managed to incorporate my images within the sketch.

I started by stamping Pumpkin Pie cardstock using Baroque Motifs in Versa Mark and Clear Embossing it. Then I cut out 2 Scallop Circles with the Big Shot for the pumpkin. I curled some Old Olive strips around a shish kabob stick and layered 2 bits of Chocolate Chip cardstock for the stem.

The spider's body is a 1 1/4" circle and his head is a 1" circle. His legs are just the corner of a square punch and then I added some Dazzling Diamonds with the Two-Way Glue Pen. Glimmer Brads were a great way to make some beady looking eyes.


I cut into a strip of Old Olive for the grass and sponged the tips when I was all done to give it more depth. I also sponged the edges of the whole card for a little extra punch. The sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes that I stamped on a leftover strip of Pumpkin Pie that still had a little Baroque Motifs on it.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

7 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

Holy smokes woman! You are SO creative and this card is amazing! Way to think outside of the box! SO COOL!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Connie

Oh WOW...I love this card! Great "pumpkin" and spider!

Tiffany Bauer

This is just awesome!!!! Love love love that pumpkin and that spider is stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey!

Great job Marlene!! I'm so glad you got to share this with us it's awesome!

Jher Drover

LOVE IT!! So cute! I love that pumpkin to bits and the spider. I just love the whole card to bits. Wonderful job! You have amazing talent!

Kerin

Wow, this is very clever...love it!!

Patti Chesky

This is just too cool!!! Love it to pieces!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!