CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Snowflakes on the Window!

Sorry I just had to use a little bit of play-on-words. Yes, I used the snowflakes from Serene Snowflakes (item #115438) on the Window Sheets (item # 114324). Love this effect! I also added a little snowflakes to the sentiment. I just stamped off first. I didn't want them to over power the words.


This card is for Create With Connie & Mary 121. Their elegant inspiration photo of a cake inspired me to make a simple yet elegant Christmas card with the same colours. Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Marina Mist. New colour combo to me but I love it! I used Stampin' 411 sketch #174 for this week. Another goody! I just flipped it upside down.

Pals Paper Arts 65 asked for a little extra bling this week so I also entered it there. I used the Basis Rhinestones (item # 119246) for the snowflake centers. I also added some pizazz to my Very Vanilla snowflake by Heat & Sticking (item #100625) it and then covering it with Dazzling Diamonds (item #102023). The ribbons I used are Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (item # 120992) and Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (item #120929). So glad you came to take a peek!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic day!

21 comments:

TrishG

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love this type of card, but I've never tried it. Spectacular!

Kerin

This is stunning, I love the snowflakes on the window sheets, and the sparkly snowflake is the perfect touch!

Cards by Gina

Wow! Your card is amazing! I love the use of the window sheet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week!

Deb

This is really beautiful! I just love how you pulled all the elements together and how elegant this turned out! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary challenge this week!

Lisa

WOW! This is beautiful! I love the clear card and all the bling! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey!

Just gorgeous!!!!!!

LeAnne

Gorgeous, Marlene.....just stunning!

Jher Drover

LOVE IT!! It's so gorgeous! I'm so sad I won't be around to come to classes and make your beautiful cards. I'll just have to start casing them instead and don't worry I'll give you all the credit. Beautiful card made by a beautiful lady!

Mary Brown

This is so simply GORGEOUS!!! Oh my word! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

lisa808

Gorgeous card!

alittlelessuseless

This is just gorgeous. Love the acetate look with all those gorgeous snow flakes on it. Just lovely
Gardenia

Carrie Gaskin

This is just beautiful, Marlene. New colour combo? You rocked it!

Connie

GORGEOUS!!! Love the window sheet with the snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Sandra Farrell

Beautiful - you've outdone yourself on this one!

Patti Chesky

What a stunning clear card!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Denise

very nice

Julie Gearinger

This is gorgeous! Congrats on being chosen as one of the challenge "winners" in at least three of the challenges entered- Create with Connie and Mary, Stamping 411 and the Pals Paper Arts! This card is definitely a winner and an inspiration to all of us to try something new- thanks for sharing your talent!

Mary Fish

fantastic work. i love the white snowflakes on the window sheets and the touch of dazzling diamonds is gorgeous. congrats on being a ppa pick. bravo! hugs, mary

Lucia Kaiser

Oh my! How gorgeous!

Marilyn

I just love this card. Did you use a craft ink to stamp snowflakes?

Selene Kempton

I love the floating card! this totally rocks! Thanks for sharing and for playing along with stamping 411.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!