CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Just A Quickie

It has been another week of gorgeous weather which means all my time is spent outside working on the house. So I have not crafted all week. However, my children are the ones that are suffering the most. So we decided to take a night off last night and take them out to our favourite family restaurant. Afterwards we went and picked up a trampoline! But by the time we got home it was bed time and totally dark outside so the girls went to bed thinking the tramp would get put up the next day when Daddy returned home from work.
However, my husband and I had a different idea. We pulled out the work lights that we have been working with all week until 9 or 10 at night and proceeded to put the tramp together. My husband is fantastic at taking things apart and just as good putting them back together so it didn't take too long before we were done.

So this morning I hurried to get the girls ready for school quickly so they could spend a bit of time with their surprise when they opened the door to head out. Pure excitement! They got a good 15 minute jump in before I had to ship them off.

What an awesome way to start our day! It sure was great to see those beautiful smiles.

1 comments:

Jher Drover

Awesome Marlene! I love how just the littlest thing can do so much for your kids. What a great surprise and I'm sure they loved it. It's all those little things that sure make being a parent worth it all!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!