CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Huge Clearance! Up To 80% Off!


Stampin' Up! is having a Clearance Rack Blitz from now until October 18th, (just in time for my bday!) and they have added over two hundred more discontinued items--some at up to 80 percent off! Click here to shop. You can place an order directly through me (hands76@hotmail.com) or online with me here on my website.
You've got to check out all the new items added to the clearance rack. Lots of cardstock, ribbon, ink pads, dies etc. Things to know about the Clearance Rack •All discontinued items are available only while supplies last. and all sales of discontinued items are final.
As an added bonus, any $25 order gets you a chance to win a free stamp class with 7 of your friends! Hurry the good deals won't last long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!