CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Diaper Cake #2

It's that time again for another baby shower at our church. It's a boy this time so that boy bib card I made a few weeks ago is coming in handy. I made the cake to match the card. However, I didn't have a lot of time to get it done so I went super simple.



I attached strips of Early Espresso cardstock together and then I tore both sides. Next I wrapped it around the diapers and simply attached some Marina Mist ribbons on the cardstock. I wrapped the cake in cello wrap from the dollar store and tied it up with Early Espresso Satin Ribbon. I topped it off with that sweet card and from start to finish, including rolling all those diapers, it took 1 hour!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a super day!

1 comments:

Texas JennyWren

When you roll those diapers, what do you use to keep them rolled? Such a cute baby gift!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!