CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Check These Out!

Through stamping I have met so many wonderful people and made the best friends. Some of these ladies are now in my downline and I love sharing my paper crafts with them. Once in awhile I get a few in return. Yesterday was my birthday and it was one of the times I received some of their work. I just had to share with you these gorgeous cards I received.

Check out the technique on this one. Black Magic only she did it on white. Go figure. I think it needs a new name!

Alot of layers, ruffles and texture. She knows me very well!

Micro beads! I so miss these.


A cake for a mug in a bag! There is even a sparkler to go with it. How terribly adorable!


Aren't these cards wonderful? I taught them everything I know! LOL! Actually I will only take credit for personally getting them hooked on Stampin' Up just like me! Thanks ladies for helping make my day special. You're the best! Love ya!

1 comments:

Nance

Happy belated birthday Marlene!! Hope is was a great day. Cheers!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!