CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stitching Madness!

Stitching is the theme for Stampin' Royalty Challenge #37 this week. Real or fake, it is up to you! I went for real for the first time ever. When I found out the theme I had the inkling that it was time to pull out my sewing machine. What fun! Check it out!



I used MOJO 156 for my layout. I started by attaching all the ribbon ruffles with sticky strip. Next I pulled out my sewing machine and ran a straight stich over each ribbon. My needle got a little gummed up due to the sticky strip but nothing a little Fantastic couldn't get off.



The main image is from one of my favourite sets, Just Believe. I finished it off with a few little pearls. One of each size.


Check out the creations from the other designers at Stampin' Royalty and play along.

4 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!!

LeAnne

Very pretty----yeah, you can't sew over tape. I learned that the hard way! Your combination of ribbon & lace is just beautiful!

Shanda Stirk

Beautiful card Marlene! It is really gorgeous!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore

I'm so excited to have found your blog! I'm looking around and I just love what I see here. We've be honored if you would consider joining us for some of our challenges over at Papercraft Star... we're having a drawing right now, until 12 noon Friday too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/250-followers-and-2500-gift-certificate.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!