CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stampin Royalty #39

Here is a sketch for you this week on Stampin' Royalty. Join us by creating a card or scrapbook layout using this sketch and downloading it for the rest of us to enjoy. The design team has some great inspiration for you! Check it out here.

Here is my take on the sketch.


I love this angel from Angelic Joy. I knew I had to have it when I saw it in the Holiday Mini. My mom sort of collects angels and I knew I would base her Christmas cards this year around this stamp. I chose not to colour it in other than her halo. She is stamped in Soft Seude on Very Vanilla Cardstock. I tore around the stamped image and then rubbed the edges with Crumb Cake ink. I did so also on all the edges of all the other paper. The dsp is from Deck The Halls. The holly is also dsp from the same pack. I just cut out 2 pieces and attached them with 2 Glimmer Brads.


The ribbon is 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding. This ribbon is so soft and easy to work with. I only bought this one to start but after working with it, I want it in every colour available! The sentiment is a narrow one like most but I wanted it on the new Decorative Label Punch so I had to layer it up a little. All edges were rubbed with a little Crumb Cake again. I find it "warms" it up a bit! If that makes sense?!?

See you at Stampin' Royalty with a project of your own!

3 comments:

anewinkonlife.com

Marlene this is so pretty and I love how you accented the serene image by just colouring in the halo.

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters

This is so pretty and love the layout. that would also make a great scrapbook layout.... TFS

LeAnne

Gorgeous, Marlene! That is a challenge sketch, but you nailed it beautifully!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!