CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #38 Anything But A Card!

I love it when a challenge like this comes up! This week Stampin' Royalty wants you to share your projects other than cards. In my opinion, this is where the really fun projects come out! I have something super sweet to share with you! It's the mini milk carton carrier decked out for Halloween! The carrier itself is Basic Black layered with Basic Grey cardstock run through the BigShot with the Spider Web Embossing Folder and then sponged with black ink to bring out the impression.


I really had to "step into the box" to come up with creative ideas to decorate each milk carton. I shared my favourite with you already here but it didn't seem to fit with the rest. The pumpkin uses the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and the Frankenstein uses a ton of different size circle punches.


The ghost was created with the Polka Dots Embossing Folder and lastly the cat also uses a variety of circle punches.
My sentiment is from the stamp set Sweet Centers. I punched out the middle of the stamp with a 1 1/4" circle punch and then layered it on a 1 3/8" circle and finally on a scallop circle!



Stop by Stampin' Royalty and check out the Design Team's creations and then link up your own. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Happy crafting!

8 comments:

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters

I just love that mini milk carton, but haven't made the carrier yet. This set is adorable and I may have to CAS it for my grandchildren. So cute.

Beverly Gotthardt

Great project and I'm like Diane, so much potential.

Texas JennyWren

So cute. I love how you embossed them. Check out my blog to see the ones I have made. I LOVE this die!!

txjennywren.blogspot.com

sylvia

What a great idea. I love them. Sylvia

LeAnne

Oh, this is so clever!!! FUN little cartons you've got going here!!

Candice

Oh too cute, my daughter and I may have to make these. :-)

LWinder

Very Cute! I've seen that carrier for the milk carton around, but not seen anyone post instructions for it. It would be awesome if you would post the dimensions, etc. for that carrier. Thanks!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

I LOVE this and think I might CASE it as part of this month’s club project.
As always thanks for the amazing inspiration Marlene. :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!