CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #36

Picture Perfect Inspiration



Stampin' Royalty #36 has a fun photo to inspire you this week. With a little help from this photo use your imagination to create a card, scrapbook layout or 3-D item to play along. Here is what I came up with.

The photo actually inspired me to create the inside so I'll start there. It's a pop-up card! Fun flags to wish a special someone happy birthday. I used toothpicks as my flag polls. The dsp is the level 1 hostess mini paper stack of all the in colors. Love the designs!


I made the card front in 10 minutes. Super easy with your scallop square and 1 1/4" square punch. This super fun sentiment is from Word Play. One of the hottest sets in the new catalogue.


Hop on over to Stampin' Royalty to see what the others have created for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!