CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Quick Boo For You!

Just wanted to share a quick card with you. I am a little late in making my swaps for our meet tonight. I wanted to come up with something easy but with a bit of a pop! The layers were easy. Polka Dot Embossing folder on the Basic Black Cardstock and the stamp Dots, Dots, Dots on the Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. A bit of sticky strip to hold the ribbon and 3 different label punches stacked up with a sentiment from All Holidays! My "boo" is the pop. I used the Sizzix Die Alphabet Simple Letters and cut the letters out of chipboard first and then again with dsp from the Brights Collection.

Over all it took me 15 minutes for the first card and once it was designed it took no time at all to pump out a few more! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Krystal (skdeleeuw)

Love it!! So many fun textures, and yet it's still simple. Great combo of polka dots.

Sandra Farrell

I love what you did with the label punches. Awesome work marlene

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters

What a FUN card. Love your colors and the ribbon behind the BOO gives it movement! Almost like the BOO was floating. Love it.

Jher Drover

super cute..love the colours and the ribbon..Oh how I love ruffled ribbon!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!