CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

PPA60 Halloween Challenge

I was preparing for my Stampin' Royalty project this week and had a little extra inspiration when talking to a friend about it so I thought I'd enter this little mini carton into Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week for a spooky Halloween project. I know she doesn't have this particular die cut so I thought I'd make it in honour of her. This one's for you Jheri Lyn!


Everyone I know loves cany corn! The"BOO" is from Tiny Tags. I clipped it on with a Mini Library Clip and added a little snippet of Dafodil Delight 1/8" Tafetta Ribbon to finish it off.

5 comments:

Linda Callahan

Sweet! And you could fill it with candy corn :)Thanks for joining us at PPA!

LeAnne

Sweet! Did you see my candy corn? Check it out:
Fall Fun!. I just love that little tag too!

Cards by Gina

Great Halloween milk container and all of your details are adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week!

Ann Schach

Adorable! I love how you clipped the tiny tags on! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Jher Drover

Looks super cute, exactly what I imagined...Thanks Marlene! :o) It's making me crave some candies now! ahhh, the possibilities with those milk cartons. Great job well done!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!