CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

More Leaves

I decided to play with my Leaves Die Cut one more time using a new blog challenge that I found. Card Patterns #82! This time the card is for our technique club which we are kicking off tomorrow night. I haven't used the die cut this way yet and was really pleased how it turned out.


If you'd like to join us drop-ins are welcome! The cost is $10 or free with a $25 purchase. We are going to have a lot of fun. There are lots of new faces this time around! RSVP to reserve your spot.

1 comments:

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi

Love all the fall colors and great take on the sketch. Glad you could join us at Card Patterns.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!