CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Design For Stampin' Royalty!


I am so honoured that Stampin' Royalty asked me to design for them on a permanent basis! This is very exciting. They are a fabulous bunch of women that are fairly local to me with some serious talent. I hope you come along and join me for my first challenge with them.


Stampin' Royalty #35 is all about rhinestones and pearls. I finally got to play with a few new items from the Holiday Mini which is actually available to you starting today! Here is what I came up with. I wanted to get a little of both on my card but had to make sure I didn't over due it. I used Stampin' 411's sketch #166 to help me get started.


Hope you hop on over to Stampin' Royalty to see what the talented design team has for you to see today and maybe share your own creation with us!

Don't forget to check out the new Holiday Mini available today!

12 comments:

Linda Callahan

Congrats on joining the DT here! I have enjoyed your work at Always Playing With Paper. Love all of the glitz on your holiday card - it is perfect!

Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Love this card!! congrats on becoming a permanent at stampin royalty!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey!

What a delightful little card. I love the Tinsel Trim on it. Great job!

Tiffany Bauer

What a fun card!! I love that tensil!! Great job! Thanks for playing along too!!

Kerin

LOVE this card!! The little rhinestones on the tree are just too cute, and the tinsel is awesome!

Connie

Wonderful card, I love all the BLING! Gorgeous!

gbarron56

Marlene -- this is just gorgeous. Your attention to detail is amazing! Great job with the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

Michele Gross

Congratulations on the DT spot! What a fun place to be with so many talented and sweet ladies :) I've always enjoyed playing here so it will be fun to see you on a regular basis :) Your card is delightful! I love the bling on the trees and the fun colors!!

Robin Merriman

So cute - love the blinged out trees!

Jher Drover

Super cute card. I love every little detail you put into it, rhinestones, pearls, tinsil. That DSP is super cute and I love the colour combos. Congrats on becoming part of the Stampin Royalty team. You definately derserve it! :0)

Marjo

Hi Marlene,

Awesome DT creation.

Hugs, Marjo

Snuffermus

I love the blue color. it looks so frosty! beautiful card.

Janna

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!