CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Bibs For Paper Players

You have to check out this adorable photo that LeAnne of Paper Players chose as the inspiration for PP17. Isn't she sweet? And of course, pink and brown works for a girl of any age and after seeing that picture it's hard not to make a card in those colours!.

Here is my take on the challenge.

Start with a Scallop Circle in Early Espresso layered with Pretty in Pink embossed with Polka Dots. 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon was used for the bow and a few buttons from the Neutral and Subtle Collections.

I added a few more 3/4" polka dots and turned one into a base for my sentiment. First I stamped a few flowers from Itty Bitty Bits in Pretty in Pink and then stamped "baby" from Tiny Tags over it in Early Espresso. Then I centered it and punched it out with a 5/8" circle punch.


And of course most often I make two of everything so I turned one into a boy's card. However it just isn't the same. So glad I have girls!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Ann Schach

So adorable, Marlene! Those Itty Bitty Flowers are the perfect touch! Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week!

LeAnne

Sweet as can be! LOVE these bibs, what a fun idea!! Thanks for playing!

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters

Marlene these so cute, but have to say I like the pink one best!

Jher Drover

I am actually quite fond of the blue one..i like that colour with the brown..they look smashing together. Very very cute!

Julie Gearinger

What a great job with this challenge! Love the bib and the ribbon tie- thanks for the inspiration!

Nance

Marlene these are adorable! Love the embossed polka dots and the ribbon is so sweet. So glad you continue to join the Paper Players! :-)

Always Playing with Paper

Hi Marlene! I love these sweet little bibs! The embossing and the punched circles are terrific. Great to see you playing this week!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!