CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

2 New Holiday Classes!

I am so excited to share these with you. This first class will be Thursday, Oct. 7th @ 7:00pm. Thanksgiving is creeping up quick and these are the perfect little gifts for each of your family members at the dinner table. I always make treats like these at our big family dinners and they are always a huge hit! You can even personalize them with a little tag and turn them into a treat/name place setting! (whatever you would call it!)

The turkey is a sweet treat cup filled with m&m's (kids?) and the pumpkin has a Lindt chocolate ball (adults?) in the middle! The cost of the class is $2 a piece. All the supplies are included as well as all the treats! When you register you need to let me know how many of each you would like to make!

Class #2 is Thursday, Oct 21st @ 7:00pm. Remember these fun Halloween boxes? The cost is $12 which includes all supplies again including the bags and fresh gourmet popcorn!



Space is limited so email hands76@hotmail.com to reserve your spot for each class asap! I will open a day spot if enough interest is there!

4 comments:

Snuffermus

That turkey is awesome :)

Janna

Diane - Rubber 'n Rafters

These treats are ALL so stinkin' CUTE!!! How clever. I'm always looking for new ways to use the treat cups. I LOVE that little turkey.
Great job and thanks for sharing.

LeAnne

Marlene, these are so cute....I've seen the turkey but the pumpkin is new to me! Wish I could come!

Maree

These are just too cute! I love the pumpkin and I love Lindt chocolate (mmmmmmm). How did you make them?
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message too :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!