CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Worth Another Take

Some cards turn out just great and are worth making another. This card was definitely one of them. I needed some cards this past weekend and loved how it turned out so much I decided to give it a go in another colour. This card was for Kari, my upline, to thank her for a wonderful weekend away and I made another for my parents for their anniversary.



Guess what? Still love it! But I can't tell you which one I like better. They both look smashing to me. Tell me, which one do you like?

3 comments:

Snuffermus

Both are great, as you said. But I like the black/pink one better, it rocks!

=) Janna

Jher Drover

I LOVE THIS CARD!! That's it...I JUST LOVE IT!

Julie E

I skipped over here 'cause I really love the card you made for this week's PPC...anywho, I was poking around and this card is fab! The first version is nice too, but I really like the colors and inking on this one :>)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!