CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

PPA54 - Masculine KISS Card

It's gonna be another crazy week here due to house renos. Let's just hope it stops raining so we can actually paint the house. So what a great way to start my week but with a KISS card for Pals Paper Arts. "Keeping it simple" for the men.

I started with Chocolate Chip cardstock and pulled out my Woodgrain block stamp. I stamped the Chocolate Chip card base, the Crumb Cake circle and each letter of the sentiment.
This little owl is getting some good use. I inked up my texture plates with Crumb Cake to add a little feathery texture to his little chest and borrowed some branches from the Two-Step Bird Punch.

Woodgrain 117100
Naturally Serif Strip Die 113453
Texture Plates Kit #4 114531
Two-Step Owl Punch 118074
Two-Step Bird Punch 117191
1 3/4" Circle Punch 119850

Happy Stamping.

8 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Oh my gosh MARLENE!!!! This card is soooooooo skinkin' CUTE! I will definatly be CASING this for my anniversary on Thursday! :-D

Always Playing with Paper

This is awesome Marlene...I want ALL those items now...that owl punch with that BG stamp and the embossing...fabulous!
Lesley

Ann Schach

Love the Woodgrain background...just perfect for this card! Love the "branch". Thanks for playing @ PPA!

LeAnne

So fun! I really want that Woodgrain stamp - and of course, you have to get the owl punch if you get the woodgrain stamp!!! Very cute card..clever you!

Cards by Gina

What a clever and adorable card! You did a terrific job! Thanks so much for playing at PPA!

Snuffermus

How I loove those owls. Great card.

Janna

Sandra Farrell

wow, wow WOW!!!!! simply fabulous.

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

I just had to show you the card I made from CASing yours...
http://www.littlemissscrapalicious.com/2010/08/hoo-luvs-u.html
:-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!